Sunday 22 November 2009

Interesting few days...

- one meeting that went well, dealt with tough issues and felt constructive and supportive; by contrast another meeting that seemed to be going well until some there became critical of me without any sense of wanting to be constructive - see how these Christians love one another.

Then we had wedding yesterday which was great fun, and a Baptism this morning with an extremely cute baby and a packed church - many of whom were morris dancers! Sadly no demonstration - I did ask...!

Why do I connect so much better with those 'outside' the church than with those 'inside'? And am I letting one group of people cloud my vision for how God sees me...? I feel as though I really am doing my best, but for some people when I fail - even a little - I must be made an example of.

No comments:

Post a Comment